Our Travel Specialists
Ann M. Geiger (Manager)
John Mark Lammert, ACC
- Originally from Pennsylvania, & has been in Florida since 1983
- 40 years experience (Owner for 14 years)
- Travel experience includes Cruises, Europe, Israel, Egypt, Fiji, Alaska, & the Caribbean
- Areas of expertise are cruises & tours worldwide
- Duties include: Trams Back Office, Quick Books Accounting and Client Base Plus Marketing
- Originally from Michigan has lived 32 years in Sarasota area.
- 30 years experience as a travel agent in Sarasota with 13 years as manager at former agency
- Working 12 years for Palmer Ranch Travel
- Areas of expertise includes; cruises, land tours, River Cruises and air Worldwide
- Travel experience includes; Russia, Hawaii, Italy, France, Alaska, Tahiti, Europe and Caribbean
- Originally from Pennsylvania
- 10 years with Sarasota Travel School
- 20 years experience as a travel agent
- Working 15 years for Palmer Ranch Travel
- Full-service consultant including all types of tours and cruises
- Travel experience includes; US, Europe, Caribbean, Panama Canal, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, South Pacific, Africa, Dubai and Arabian Peninsula
- Specializes in Ski and Tennis packages
John Mark Lammert, ACC
- Travel Consultant since 1999
- Enjoyed first cruise to Nassau in 1949
- Working with Palmer Ranch Travel since 2004
- Born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio and moved to Sarasota, Fl. in 1976
- Certified ACC, (Cruise Lines International Association Accredited Cruise Counselor)
- Travel experience: North,Central and South America, Europe, Asia, Islands of South Pacific, Hawaiian and Caribbean Islands
- Hosting Groups on Cruise Ships include: Crystal Cruises, Silver Seas Cruises, Regent Seven Sea Cruises and Holland America Cruises
- Personal Travel on Cruise Ships and River Boats include; Crystal Cruises, Uniworld Boutique River Cruises, Holland America, Royal Caribbean, Carnival, NCL, Costa, Princess and Cunard Cruise Lines
- Certified or Specialist with: Crystal Cruise Academy, Uniworld Grand River Cruises, Holland America Sales training, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Matai Fiji South Pacific, Secrets and Dream Resorts and Spas, Zoetry Wellness and Spa Resorts, Sandals Specialist, Classic Vacations and Marriott Hotels
- Originally from the Baltimore-Washington DC area, residing in Florida since 1994.
- 21 years experience as a full-service travel consultant in Sarasota.
- Numerous certifications from tour suppliers, cruise lines and destinations including Alaska and Europe.
- Areas of expertise include worldwide cruises and tours, and foreign independent travel.
- Cruised with Princess, Norwegian, Carnival, Disney, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean cruise lines.
- Personal travel experience includes the Caribbean, Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, Europe and Britain.
- Specializing in European rail vacations
- Independent contractor
- Owner 10 Years
- 20 years in the travel business
- Traveled on over 90 cruises, and to over 40 countries
- Master Cruise Counselor with CLIA
- Born in the Bronx, New York
- Married 41 years to Ron, with 3 grandchildren, Luke, Morgan & Rocco Jr.
- Working with Palmer Ranch Travel for 8 years (owner for 6 years)
- Italy specialist
- Areas of expertise includes; Europe, Caribbean, Scandinavia/Russia, Alaska, Canada, Panama Canal